THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jazz/Celtics Game

After Kaiden was born, a friend of ours came by and gave us tickets to the Jazz/Celtics game. He knew I was a Celtics fan and had never been to a professional/college sporting event. We were in the 10th row behind the Jazz and we were given tickets into the sponser room so we could get dinner before the game and a snake at half time. It was so much fun! Of course the Celtics won but the Jazz made it a game. I was really nervous about leaving my baby at home but it wasn't as hard as I thought.. i hope that doesn't sound bad. But I knew that he was with people who are crazy about him and love him to death, and by the looks of facebook, they did have a blast with him.


Beginning of the game! Of course I have to make sure Paul Pierce was in the picture! Plus Garnett knew I was taking the picture so he wanted to wave hi!

1 comment:

  1. I didnt know you followed ball?! well good for you and good choice with the celtics=)

    ReplyDelete