THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Growing Like a Weed!!!

Kaiden is 3 weeks and 3 days old. I can't believe how big he is getting! Yesterday I took him to go get some blood work done so they weighed him. From last Tuesday, he had gained 1 lb, 1 oz. I can't believe he has gained that in one week. So now he's up to 9lbs, 12 oz, which I'm sure by now he's even bigger. It's sad how quick time flies! But he's been such a good baby. I love him to death and am so thankful to have this sweet spirit in our home. Kaiden's Grandma Casper has gotten mad at me for not posting more picture of him, so here's some pics.




He's learning to flare his nostrils



1 comment:

  1. I love him!! He is the cutest! Wish I was there to hold him!

    ReplyDelete