This weekend we took Kaiden to utah for the first time. Tyler's cousin got married. The wedding was good! We stayed with Tyler and Courtney, it was soo funny to see how excited Lynley was about having a baby in the house! She kept running around screaming, baby! baby! She got to hold him, I got a few pictures that I thought were so cute!
Ignore the Chocolate on her face! :)




Tyler thought it would be funny to take this picture, i thought it was funny!!

Brittney! It has been way too long. I didn't know you had a blog. Congrats on your little guy. He is seriously adorable! I also love the name ;) I lost my phone a while ago... you should give me your number so we can catch up one of these days! P.S. I love the pic of Tyler grabbin your butt haha it's awesome!
ReplyDelete