THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
8 Months Later...
I can't believe I've been soo lazy /busy :)/ to write on my blog for 8 months.. Oh the things we have done, the amount Kaiden has grown, and the accomplishments we have made. I'm going to be making a few post and not just one huge post to catch you up on what's been going on in our family.. Starting where we left off..
Thanksgiving!!
We spent Thanksgiving here in Idaho with the Mills side. After Thanksgiving dinner we went and saw Moneyball. It was a good show, Stan spent most of his time out with Kaiden.. He wasn't and still isn't old enough for movies. On Friday and Saturday we had beauty days. Friday was hair day and Saturday was Lash day. Shawnie (Shelley's sister) helped me perfect doing Lash extensions. It made me more comfortable and went public in December.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment