THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I know, It's about time!!



















I'm SORRY!! It's been forever since I have last posted on my blog, I know i'm horrible. I'm just the type of person who thinks that every blog post has to have pictures, and I haven't had any pictures. I've let other people take them and consequently, I end up with none. But I'm going to try and be better, Kaiden turned 7 months on the 13th, as far as measurements, he's pretty much in the upper 90's for everything. He is such a big boy and is eating solids, he goes through it like none other!! I love every moment with him. He has such a sweet spirit and loves to smile!! Tyler turned 25 last week on the 12th. For his birthday, he went to the BYU-Longhorn's game in Texas. Eventhough BYU lost, he still have a fun time. He went with my Brother Phillip and his father in law and brother in laws. We recently moved, it was time for more space.

No comments:

Post a Comment