THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
BUMBOO BOY!!!
Oh my goodness!! Can I just say, I can't believe how fast he's growing!! He's doing great! I've started work again and this past week they had me work 40 hrs. It was hard! Luckily, they are scheduling me less hrs in the next couple weeks before I go back to my part time. I'm so thankful to have family so close by that they can watch him, or else I don't know if I could do it. But anyways, he's able to sit in his bumboo now, when we went to California, I put him in Holly's but he had a hard tim holding his head up, but now he's holding it up well.. I'm loving his his cheeks and I found his dimple!! It's on his right side in the upper crease, right in the middle. I LOVE IT!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment