I wanted to make Kaiden a sweet canopy for his carseat so that he will protected from this amazing wind we get in Idaho. Tyler and I went and looked at fabric and got an idea of what we wanted. I went home and designed it on my computer. So here is the final product. I was soo excited that I actually finished it! I had never made a rag quilt before so I was just winging it.
My computer version of the quilt.

Finished product!!



That is so cute! I wanted to make you one of these but the week before your shower I just wasn't feeling good so it never happened. Yours turned out so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou'll be so glad you have this!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a beautiful quilt!
ReplyDeleteYou did a reallly nice job!
I am so excited for you to be a mommy!
Cute! Good job Brit! I'm glad I found your blog, so I can gush over your cute little guy when he comes! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteSo crafty!
ReplyDelete