I'm starting to get my creative side flowing.. This is one of my projects that I just finished. I'm way proud of myself.. :) We have decided to name our boy Kaiden Tyler Mills. With that being said, here it is!
uh...I LOVE IT! I Like your letters too :) love the name..! kaiden. how stinking cute. i can't believe you guys are so good and already picked out a name! we couldn't decide til...geeze much after she was born haha :) love you. even though he's named after his dad..my ty will be thrilled haha killed two birds with one stone, or baby!
So cute! I like the little embellishments you added to the letters. Very creative indeed!
ReplyDeleteuh...I LOVE IT! I Like your letters too :) love the name..! kaiden. how stinking cute. i can't believe you guys are so good and already picked out a name! we couldn't decide til...geeze much after she was born haha :) love you. even though he's named after his dad..my ty will be thrilled haha killed two birds with one stone, or baby!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! I love the sports theme! Hope everything is going well for you.
ReplyDelete