Well I figure I would come out in the open and say I'm pregnant. Due on February 18, we're really exciting. I'm still feeling sick, that part sucks! haha most of you moms probably have it worse than me, and for that I give you props! The biggest thing that bugs me about this is the senses, and how bad some things can smell, like the outside smell on boys.. oh yuck! I'm starting to get my baby bump... it's still kind of like.. am I just getting fat or is there an actual baby in there.. cool stuff.
congrats!!!! i feel like i havent seen you in years missy. I'm so excited for you! you're gonna be the cutest lil mommy:)
ReplyDeleteBrittney! Im so glad i came across your blog!! I know how your feeling right now im 17 weeks pregnant due jan 5th, im feeling like im just looking fat not pregnant. But hopefully you start feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteYay!! How exciting!! Congrats cute momma!!
ReplyDelete